Value Line (VALU) Declares $0.20 Special Dividend, 1% Yield; Board Affirms $3M Share Repurchase Plan
- Wall Street ekes out gains to close languid week
- 'Faster than Porsche but Safer than Volvo': Tesla (TSLA) Begins Model S Plaid Deliveries, Priced Between $131,100 and $145,600
- Oil hits multi-year highs in third weekly gain on demand recovery
- Snowflake (SNOW) Falls Following Investor Day Despite Strong Guidance, Analysts Bullish But Say Investors May Have Wanted More
- Dollar looks stronger as euro and sterling dip
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Value Line (NASDAQ: VALU) declared a special dividend of $0.20 per share.
The dividend will be payable on March 9, 2018, to stockholders of record on February 23, 2018, with an ex-dividend date of February 22, 2018.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1 percent.
The Board of Directors also reaffirmed the Stock Repurchase Program of up to an aggregate of $3 million of Value Line, Inc.’s common stock adopted on September 19, 2012, with $417,000 remaining under the program.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Value Line (VALU) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- TE Connectivity (TEL) Announces Additional $1.5B Share Buyback Plan
- Caterpillar (CAT) Raises Quarterly Dividend 8% to $1.11; 1.9% Yield
- Dividend Aristocrat Caterpillar (CAT) Boosts Dividend 8%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividends, Special Dividends, Stock Buybacks
Related EntitiesDividend, Stock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!