Value Line (VALU) Declares $0.18 Quarterly Dividend; 3.7% Yield
- S&P 500, Nasdaq set record closing highs as Fed meeting looms
- Oil steadies after hitting 2-yr high as demand hopes face supply growth
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Pops 10% as Tesla's Musk Signals Another U-Turn on Bitcoin Payments
- Lordstown Motors (RIDE): CEO and CFO Resign, Presents Results of Investigation Of Hindenburg Research Report
- Paul Tudor Jones is 'Probably' Buying Commodities, Crypto, Gold if Fed Continues to Ignore Inflation Concerns, Endorses Bitcoin (BTC) as a Portfolio Diversifier
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Value Line (NASDAQ: VALU) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.18 per share, or $0.72 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on February 9, 2018, to stockholders of record on January 29, 2018, with an ex-dividend date of January 26, 2018.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.7 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Value Line (VALU) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- FedEx (FDX) Raises Quarterly Dividend 15.4% to $0.75; 1% Yield
- Gossamer Bio Inc. (GOSS) Appoints Sandra Milligan to its Board
- NextEra Energy Partners (NEP) announces offering of $500 million in aggregate principal amount of convertible senior notes due 2024
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!