VOLTERRA signs distribution agreements with key importers
- Wall Street ends down after stunning jobs growth raises Fed questions
- Elon Musk wins 'funding secured' trial
- U.S. nonfarm payroll growth blows past forecasts in January, up 517k
- Analysts defend Apple (AAPL) as earnings miss drags shares lower
- Amazon (AMZN) drops after earnings, analysts worried about AWS uncertainty
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
U.S. based all-electric powersport vehicle manufacturing company, VOLTERRA announced today that the company has signed distribution agreements with key country importers and distributors, as part of the company’s global sales expansion.
launching a sophisticated, eco-friendly line-up of electric powersports vehicles, including crossovers, youth dirt bikes, and ATVs. Following the signing of dealer distribution agreements across the United States in recent months, similar partnerships are now being established around the world. International distribution agreements have been signed in Israel, Turkey, Greece, United Kingdom, and Ireland.
“We have a mission to transition the powersports market towards greener alternatives while at the same time providing riding sensations and safety features comparable to those available on internal combustion engine vehicles,” said Jose Villegas, Chief Executive Officer of VOLTERRA. “We are thrilled that such an esteemed group of international distributors have now joined us in this mission, and we look forward to sharing our products with customers around the world.”
By Michael Elkins | [email protected]
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tesla's (TSLA) German and Chinese deliveries up 912% and 10% in January; Cut prices in South Korea
- Helbiz (HLBZ) Announces Nasdaq Panel Grants Request for Extension to Comply with Continued Listing Requirements
- Wells Fargo cuts SLM Corp. (SLM) as credit issues persist
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot List, Management Comments
Related EntitiesMichael Elkins
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!