Urban Outfitters (URBN) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c, Revenues Miss
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Urban Outfitters (NASDAQ: URBN) reported Q4 EPS of $0.30, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.28. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.09 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.1 billion.
“As we begin our new fiscal year, we are encouraged by the positive sales results all three brands delivered in North America quarter-to-date,” said Richard A. Hayne, Chief Executive Officer. “We’re particularly excited by the recent uptick in demand for ‘going-out’ type apparel and believe this bodes well for our spring and summer seasons,” finished Mr. Hayne.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Urban Outfitters (URBN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- WD-40 Co. (WDFC) Misses Q2 EPS by 8c
- JinkoSolar (JKS) Misses Q4 EPS by 25c, Revenue Beats, Offers Guidance
- UPDATE: Mizuho Securities Starts Ameren Corp (AEE) at Neutral (correction)