Upwork (UPWK) Shares Decline after Announcing Search for New CFO
- Wall St posts third straight quarterly loss as inflation weighs, recession looms
- Intel's Autonomous Unit Mobileye Files U.S. IPO, Defying Weak Market Conditions
- Nike (NKE) Drops 9% as Inventory Surges 44%, Analysts See Attractive Valuation
- Hollywood Super Agent Attempts to Open Door for Twitter-Musk Settlement - Bloomberg
- Dollar up on euro as quarter ends, commodity led currencies sink
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Upwork Inc. (NASDAQ: UPWK) announced Thursday that it has launched a search for a new Chief Financial Officer.
The freelancing platform company said in a press release that its current CFO Jeff McCombs, who has held the role since August 2020, will remain with the company until the end of the calendar year to support the transition plan.
"Jeff's deep experience and finance expertise has helped put Upwork in a position of strength for its next chapter, and it has been a pleasure to work alongside him. Jeff and I both agree that now is the right time for a transition, as Upwork continues innovating, evangelizing, and scaling the world's work marketplace," commented Hayden Brown, President and Chief Executive Officer of Upwork.
Upwork shares are down over 7% Thursday. In the last 12 months, the company's stock price has declined by over 72.6%.
Upwork reaffirmed its third-quarter guidance within the same press release, expecting revenue between $156 million and $158 million and an adjusted loss per share between $0.06 and $0.08.
By Sam Boughedda
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Micron Gains Despite a Big Guidance Miss, One Analyst Upgrades While Another Assigns a New Street Low PT
- Navidea Biopharma (NAVB) Appoints Joshua Wilson to the Board of Directors; Announces Dates Related to its 2022 Annual Meeting of Stockholders
- Teva Pharma (TEVA) Reaches Agreement With Georgia to Settle the State’s Price Fixing Claims
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Guidance, Hot List, Management Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!