UnitedHealth Group (UNH) Offers Mixed FY21 and FY22 Guidance
- Wall Street gains evaporate, S&P 500 ends lower on Fed tightening timeline
- Tesla (TSLA) Reports Strong Q4 Beat, Achieves Record Vehicle Deliveries in 2021
- Intel (INTC) Reports Q4 Beat, Shares Down 2% on Guidance Miss
- Fed maintains federal funds rate at 0 to 1/4 percent, reduces assets purchases by another $30 billion/month and sees ending them in March
- Ackman Says Pershing Square Bought Over 3.1M Shares of Netflix (NFLX)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
UnitedHealth Group (NYSE: UNH) issued financial guidance ahead of its annual Investor Conference which takes place on November 30, beginning at 8 a.m. ET.
UnitedHealth Group revenues for 2021 are expected to be approximately $287 billion, with net earnings of $17.80 to $17.95 per share and adjusted net earnings of $18.75 to $18.90 per share. Adjusted net earnings only excludes the after-tax non-cash amortization expense pertaining to acquisition-related intangible assets.
(Consensus sees FY21 EPS of $18.85 on revenue of $286 billion and FY22 EPS of $21.65 on revenue of $311.9 billion)
UnitedHealth Group will also introduce its 2022 outlook, which includes revenues of $317 billion to $320 billion, net earnings of $20.20 to $20.70 per share, and adjusted net earnings of $21.10 to $21.60 per share. Cash flows from operations are expected to range from $23 billion to $24 billion in 2022.
The Company will stream the presentation and management question-and-answer portion of this meeting on its Investor Relations page at www.unitedhealthgroup.com. Meeting materials and a replay of the conference will be available on the Investor Relations page.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Celestica (CLS) Tops Q4 EPS by 12c
- Lam Research (LRCX) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Guides Below Views
- ZK International Group's (ZKIN) Maximbet Enters Into Exclusive Multi-Year Agreements with Kambi Group and White Hat Gaming
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Guidance, Hot Guidance
Related EntitiesTwitter, Dividend, Earnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!