United Therapeutics (UTHR) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c, Revenues Beat
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
United Therapeutics (NASDAQ: UTHR) reported Q4 EPS of $3.31, $0.17 better than the analyst estimate of $3.14. Revenue for the quarter came in at $384.9 million versus the consensus estimate of $362.04 million.
"We're entering 2021 better positioned than at any time in our history," said Martine Rothblatt, Ph.D., Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of United Therapeutics. "We are working toward four product launches this year, led by the recent launch of the Remunity® Pump and followed by the upcoming Tyvaso® label expansion into pulmonary hypertension associated with interstitial lung disease (PH-ILD), the Implantable System for Remodulin® (ISR), and the innovative Tyvaso DPI™ device, assuming we receive the relevant FDA approvals. At the same time, our development teams continue to drive innovation in the pulmonary hypertension space as detailed in the recent New England Journal of Medicine publication of our INCREASE data in PH-ILD and our recent announcement of Tyvaso DPI clinical data, which suggest a comparable systemic treprostinil exposure to our approved Tyvaso Inhalation System."
"We are pleased that our treprostinil-based products achieved another record year of annual net revenues and total U.S. patients on therapy, trends we expect to continue, fueled by our four planned product launches this year," said Michael Benkowitz, President and Chief Operating Officer of United Therapeutics. "We are deep into commercial launch preparations for Tyvaso in PH-ILD and expect that this indication could expand the use of Tyvaso to more than double the current number of patients on therapy in the near term. Additionally, we're focused on the ISR and the Tyvaso DPI launches targeted for later this year."
For earnings history and earnings-related data on United Therapeutics (UTHR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bank of New York (BK) Tops Q1 EPS by 10c, Revenues Beat
- AVEO Oncology (AVEO) Adds Kevin Cullen, M.D. to Board
- Willdan Group (WLDN) Announces CFO Transition
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings, Management Comments
Related EntitiesEarnings, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!