United Airlines (UAL) Ordered 25 Boeing (BA) 737 MAX Aircraft for Delivery in 2023
- U.S. stocks close down on news of Biden tax proposal
- Biden To Propose Capital Gains Tax As High As 43.4% For Wealthy - Bloomberg
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
- Snap (SNAP) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c, DAUs were 280 million, Offers Guidance
- Credit Suisse (CS) Falls 6% on 'Unacceptable Loss' as Exposure to Archegos Grew to More Than $20 Billion, Set to Raise Over $2 Billion to Support Liquidity
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
United Airlines (NASDAQ: UAL) said that on February 26, 2021, the Company entered into an agreement with The Boeing Company (NYSE: BA) for a firm order of 25 Boeing 737 MAX aircraft for delivery in 2023, and to reschedule the delivery of 40 previously ordered Boeing 737 MAX aircraft to 2022 and 5 Boeing 737 MAX aircraft into 2023.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- United Continental (UAL) PT Raised to $48 at Berenberg
- After-Hours Stock Movers 04/19: (JCOM) (IBM) (TSLA) Higher; (FUTU) (ZLAB) (OVID) Lower (more...)
- Olo (OLO) and DoorDash (DASH) Sign Multi-Year Agreement, Settle and Dismiss Contract Dispute
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!