Unisys Corp. (UIS) Tops Q4 EPS by 28c, Revenues Beat
- S&P 500, Dow hit record highs on bank earnings boost
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar slips to 4-week low hurt by recent retreat in yields
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Unisys Corp. (NYSE: UIS) reported Q4 EPS of $0.73, $0.28 better than the analyst estimate of $0.45. Revenue for the quarter came in at $576.9 million versus the consensus estimate of $556.17 million.
- 4Q20 revenue up 5.5% YoY and 16.5% sequentially to $576.9 million
- 4Q20 operating profit margin up 640 bps YoY and 270 bps sequentially to 8.3%
- 4Q20 Non-GAAP operating profit(5) margin up 790 bps YoY and 550 bps sequentially
"We exited 2020 in a strong position, with significant improvements to capital structure and liquidity and full-year revenue and non-GAAP operating profit margin that exceeded our expectations," said Unisys Chairman and CEO Peter A. Altabef. "We transitioned to our new business unit structure at the start of 2021, with a focus on higher-growth and higher-margin markets and solutions, which we believe will better position the company to drive revenue and margin improvement over the coming years."
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Unisys Corp. (UIS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CPI Aerostructures (CVU) Tops Q4 EPS by 8c, Revenues Beat
- Aaron's (AAN) Appoints Laura N. Bailey, Timothy A. Johnson and Marvonia P. Moore to Board
- Veracyte (VCYT) Announces Retirement of CFO and Preliminary Q1 Results