UiPath Inc. (PATH) Reports Q1 EPS of $0.02 on Revenues of $186.2M; Offers 2Q Revenues Outlook
- S&P 500 closes at record high as Apple, healthcare stocks help shrug off Delta worries
- Tencent (TCEHY) Falls Sharply as State Media Describes Online Games as ‘Spiritual Opium’, Company Vows to Improve
- Oil extends losses in volatile trade as Delta variant angst spreads
- Clorox (CLX) Falls Sharply as COVID-19 Demand Wanes
- Dollar steadies as markets weigh economic risks, central bank moves
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
UiPath Inc. (NYSE: PATH) reported Q1 EPS of $0.02, versus ($0.09) reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $186.2 million, versus $113.1 million reported last year.
Fiscal First Quarter 2022 Financial Highlights
- ARR of $652.6 million increased 64 percent year-over-year.
- Revenue of $186.2 million increased 65 percent year-over-year.
- GAAP gross margin was 74 percent.
- Non-GAAP gross margin was 88 percent.
- Cash flow used in operations was $(17.5) million.
- Non-GAAP free cash flow was $(20.1) million.
- Balance sheet: Cash, cash equivalents, restricted cash, and marketable securities increased to $1.9 billion as of April 30, 2021.
“We had an exceptionally strong start to fiscal year 2022 with first quarter ARR growing 64 percent year-over-year to $653 million, a testament to our leadership position in enterprise software automation,” commented Daniel Dines, UiPath Co-Founder and Chief Executive Officer. “We believe automation is the next layer in the software stack. Our vision is to enable the fully automated enterprise through our unique combination of UI Automation, API Management, and AI to best emulate human workers and help organizations assign all automatable work to robots enterprise-wide. Our end-to-end automation platform, flexible deployment model, and growing ecosystem of partners position us well to capitalize on the more than $60 billion market opportunity ahead of us.”
Ashim Gupta, UiPath Chief Financial Officer, added, “I am pleased with our first quarter fiscal 2022 results as we continue to execute well against our land and expand go-to-market strategy. We have experienced rapid growth and now have over 8,500 customers worldwide, including 1,105 customers with ARR of $100,000 or greater and 104 customers with ARR of $1 million or greater. Given our existing momentum, we plan to continue to invest in growth while maintaining operational rigor as we run our business.”
UiPath Inc. sees Q2 2022 revenue of $180-185 million.
For the fiscal second quarter 2022, UiPath expects:
- ARR in the range of $702 million and $704 million
- Revenue in the range of $180 million and $185 million
- Non-GAAP operating loss in the range of $(35) million and $(25) million
For the fiscal full year 2022, UiPath expects:
- ARR in the range of $850 million and $855 million
For earnings history and earnings-related data on UiPath Inc. (PATH) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Activision Blizzard (ATVI) Tops Q2 EPS by 46c
- UPDATE: PS Business Parks (PSB) Tops Q2 EPS by 81c (CORRECTION)
- Healthcare Trust of America (HTA) Reports Q3 FFO of $0.44
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings, Guidance, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!