UiPath Inc. (PATH) Prices 23.89M Share IPO at $56/Sh
- Wall Street closes rollercoaster week sharply lower
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- FDA Votes "No" on Pfizer (PFE) Booster for 16+ Age Group, 2 Yes 16 No
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
UiPath, Inc. (NYSE: PATH) today announced the pricing of its initial public offering of 23,890,777 shares of Class A common stock at a price to the public of $56.00 per share. UiPath is offering 9,416,384 shares of Class A common stock and the selling stockholders named in the prospectus are offering 14,474,393 shares of Class A common stock. In addition, UiPath has granted the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to 3,583,616 additional shares of Class A common stock at the initial public offering price less underwriting discounts and commissions. UiPath will not receive any proceeds from the sale of shares by the selling stockholders.
The shares are expected to begin trading on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol “PATH” on April 21, 2021, and the offering is expected to close on April 23, 2021, subject to customary closing conditions.
Morgan Stanley and J.P. Morgan are acting as lead bookrunners for the offering. BofA Securities, Credit Suisse, Barclays, and Wells Fargo Securities are acting as active bookrunners for the offering. SMBC Nikko, BMO Capital Markets, Mizuho Securities, KeyBanc Capital Markets, TD Securities, Truist Securities, Cowen, Evercore ISI, Macquarie Capital, Nomura, and RBC Capital Markets are acting as passive bookrunners for the offering. Canaccord Genuity, D.A. Davidson & Co., Oppenheimer & Co., and Needham & Company are acting as co-managers for the offering.
The offering is being made only by means of a prospectus.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- 7 Things to Know About the Upcoming Argo Blockchain (ARBK) IPO
- Pyxis Oncology (PYXO) Files For Up to $100M IPO
- Enfusion, Inc (ENFN) Files For Up to $100M IPO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings, IPOs
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, JPMorgan, KeyBanc, Morgan Stanley, Needham & Company, BMO Capital, RBC Capital, D.A. Davidson, Barclays, Nomura, Cowen & Co, Wells Fargo, Canaccord Genuity, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!