UWM Holdings Corporation (UWMC) Reports Q1 EPS of $0.33
- Wall St subdued at open ahead of Powell testimony
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM) Explores Sale - Report
- Bitcoin (BTC) Cracks $30,000 to Hit 6-Month Low, Here Are Next Targets Lower
- Dollar catches breath ahead of Fed testimony, cryptocurrencies attempt recovery
- Splunk (SPLK) Announces $1 Billion Investment from Silver Lake, Announces $1B Buyback
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
UWM Holdings Corporation (NYSE: UWMC) reported Q1 EPS of $0.33. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.19 million, versus $455 thousand reported last year.
Mat Ishbia, Chairman and CEO of UWMC said: "The first quarter of 2021 was not only the best first quarter in our 35-year history, it also marked our first quarter as a public company and solidified our foundation for growth. We believe we now have the capital, liquidity, technology, campus and staffing necessary to further scale our business and grow to become the largest mortgage originator in the country. We welcome the shift to more of a purchase market and the pressure on margins as we believe our business model is built to outperform competitors under those conditions. Moving forward, our priorities remain the same: our people, the industry-leading service we offer to our brokers, and creating long-term value for our shareholders."
For earnings history and earnings-related data on UWM Holdings Corporation (UWMC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AptarGroup (ATR) Announces Exclusive Negotiations Regarding a Potential Acquisition of Voluntis to Expand in Digital Therapeutics
- Perma-Pipe International (PPIH) Appoints Grant Dewbre to Chief Operating Officer, Saleh Sagr to Senior Vice President, Middle East North Africa
- Repay Holdings Corporation (RPAY) to Acquire Accounts Payable Automation Provider Kontrol Payables
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!