UPS (UPS) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.5% to $0.96; 3.5% Yield
- S&P 500 ends off day's lows; Powell says Fed still a ways away from rate hikes
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q2 EPS by 59c, DAUs were 1.91 billion on average
- Robinhood (HOOD) IPO Prices at $38, Low End of Range
- PayPal (PYPL) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c, Guidance Misses
- Alphabet (GOOGL) Crushes Q2 Expectations to Send Shares Higher as Search and YouTube Excel, Attracts a New Street-High Price Target
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
UPS (NYSE: UPS) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.96 per share, or $3.84 annualized. This is a 5.5% increase from the prior dividend of $0.91.
The dividend will be payable on March 12, 2019, to stockholders of record on February 26, 2019, with an ex-dividend date of February 25, 2019.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.5 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on UPS (UPS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cactus, Inc. (WHD) Raises Quarterly Dividend 11.1% to $0.10; 1.1% Yield
- UPS (UPS) PT Lowered to $207 at Stephens
- Capital One Financial (COF) Declares $0.60 Special Dividend; 0.4% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!