UPS (UPS) Declares $1.01 Quarterly Dividend; 2.6% Yield
- S&P 500 ends off day's lows; Powell says Fed still a ways away from rate hikes
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q2 EPS by 59c, DAUs were 1.91 billion on average
- Robinhood (HOOD) IPO Prices at $38, Low End of Range
- PayPal (PYPL) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c, Guidance Misses
- Alphabet (GOOGL) Crushes Q2 Expectations to Send Shares Higher as Search and YouTube Excel, Attracts a New Street-High Price Target
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
UPS (NYSE: UPS) declared a quarterly dividend of $1.01 per share, or $4.04 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on September 9, 2020, to stockholders of record on August 24, 2020, with an ex-dividend date of August 21, 2020.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.6 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on UPS (UPS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Increasing unusual option volume: FB FDX UPS AMD MSFT SBUX INTZ
- UPS (UPS) PT Raised to $237 at Goldman Sachs, Following Earnings
- OFG Bancorp (OFG) Raises Quarterly Dividend 50% to $0.12; 2.2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!