UPDATE: Sanofi (SNY), Regeneron (REGN) Win New Trial in Amgen (AMGN) Case over Praluent - Bloomberg
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - October 5, 2017 10:00 AM EDT)
Sanofi (NYSE: SNY) and Regeneron (NASDAQ: REGN) won a new trial in a case against Amgen (Nasdaq: AMGN) over Praluent after an appeal court said they can raise issues related to the validity of Amgen patents, according to Bloomberg.
The court vacated an order blocking Sanofi from selling Praluent.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CoreCivic (CXW) Announces Agreement In Principle to Settle Shareholder Litigation
- Neurocrine Biosciences (NBIX) Announces Johanna Mercier to Board
- Aaron's (AAN) Appoints Laura N. Bailey, Timothy A. Johnson and Marvonia P. Moore to Board
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Litigation, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!