UPDATE: Sandvik (SAND) Reports Q1 EPS of $2.13
- S&P 500, Dow end at record highs as weak jobs data eases rate worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar broadly weaker after U.S. jobs data disappoint
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
(Updated - April 20, 2021 6:01 AM EDT)
Sandvik reported Q1 EPS of $2.13.
- Order intake 25,847 million SEK (25,356)
- Organic growth, 12.2% (11.0)
- Revenues 21,691 million SEK (23,620)
- Organic growth, 1.0% (-7.5)
- Operating profit 4,256 million SEK (2,762)
- Operating margin 19.6% (11.6)
- Adjusted operating profit 4,170 million SEK (3,728)
- Adjusted operating margin 19.2%(15.8)
- Adjusted profit after net financial items 3,900 million SEK (3,311)
- Profit for the period 3,185 million SEK (1,835)
- Adjusted profit for the period 3,093 million SEK (2,674)
- Earnings per share, diluted 2.53 SEK (1.46)
- Adjusted earnings per share, diluted 2.46 SEK (2.13)
- Free operating cash flow 2,946 million SEK (3,176)
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Sandstorm Gold Ltd (SAND) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Expedia (EXPE) Flies Higher After Topping Analysts' Estimates, Analysts Raise Numbers and PT on 'Significant Outperformance'
- CIGNA (CI) PT Raised to $284 at Cantor Fitzgerald
- Costar Group (CSGP) Gains 2% as Loeb's Third Point Takes New Stake
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!