UPDATE: Sandvik (SAND) Reports Q1 EPS of $2.13
- Wall St falls as Delta worries outweigh earnings, M&A cheer
- Tencent (TCEHY) Falls Sharply as State Media Describes Online Games as ‘Spiritual Opium’, Company Vows to Improve
- Oil falls in volatile session on concerns over COVID spread
- Clorox (CLX) Falls Sharply as COVID-19 Demand Wanes
- Dollar languishes, other safe haven currencies shine amid Delta caution
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - April 20, 2021 6:01 AM EDT)
Sandvik reported Q1 EPS of $2.13.
- Order intake 25,847 million SEK (25,356)
- Organic growth, 12.2% (11.0)
- Revenues 21,691 million SEK (23,620)
- Organic growth, 1.0% (-7.5)
- Operating profit 4,256 million SEK (2,762)
- Operating margin 19.6% (11.6)
- Adjusted operating profit 4,170 million SEK (3,728)
- Adjusted operating margin 19.2%(15.8)
- Adjusted profit after net financial items 3,900 million SEK (3,311)
- Profit for the period 3,185 million SEK (1,835)
- Adjusted profit for the period 3,093 million SEK (2,674)
- Earnings per share, diluted 2.53 SEK (1.46)
- Adjusted earnings per share, diluted 2.46 SEK (2.13)
- Free operating cash flow 2,946 million SEK (3,176)
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Sandstorm Gold Ltd (SAND) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tennant Co. (TNC) Tops Q2 EPS by 20c
- Broad-Based Sales Growth in Q2 Sends Under Armour (UAA) Shares Higher, Higher Guidance Still Conservative Says Analyst
- Diana Shipping (DSX) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!