UPDATE: Peridot Acquisition Corp. II (PDOT) Prices 36M Unit IPO at $10/Unit
- Futures muted ahead of jobless claims data, AT&T rises after results
- Credit Suisse (CS) Falls 6% on 'Unacceptable Loss' as Exposure to Archegos Grew to More Than $20 Billion, Set to Raise Over $2 Billion to Support Liquidity
- U.S. weekly jobless claims decline further
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys Over 5M Shares of Skillz (SKLZ), Nearly 3M Shares of IPO UiPath (PATH)
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Tops Q1 Profit Views, Analysts Maintain Bullishness For 2021
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - March 9, 2021 5:48 AM EST)
Peridot Acquisition Corp. II (NYSE: PDOT), a blank check company sponsored by an affiliate of Carnelian Energy Capital Management, L.P. (“Carnelian”) and formed for the purpose of entering into a merger, share exchange, asset acquisition, share purchase, reorganization or similar business combination with one or more businesses or entities, today announced the pricing of its upsized initial public offering of 36,000,000 units at a price of $10.00 per unit.
While the Company may pursue an initial business combination target in any business or industry, the Company intends to target opportunities and companies that focus on environmentally sound infrastructure, industrial applications and disruptive technologies that eliminate or mitigate greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions and/or enhance resilience to climate change, a thematic that the Company refers to as Mitigation and Adaptation. The Company’s sponsor is an affiliate of Carnelian, a Houston-based investment firm that focuses on opportunities in the North American energy space.
The units will be listed on the New York Stock Exchange and trade under the ticker symbol “PDOT.U” beginning March 9, 2021. Each unit consists of one Class A ordinary share of the Company and one-fifth of one warrant. Each whole warrant entitles the holder thereof to purchase one Class A ordinary share of the Company at a price of $11.50 per share. Once the securities comprising the units begin separate trading, the Class A ordinary shares and warrants are expected to be listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbols “PDOT” and “PDOT WS,” respectively. The offering is expected to close on March 11, 2021, subject to customary closing conditions.
UBS Securities LLC and Barclays Capital Inc. acted as joint book running managers for the offering. The Company has granted the underwriters a 45-day option to purchase up to an additional 5,400,000 units at the initial public offering price to cover over-allotments, if any.
The offering is being made only by means of a prospectus.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Amazon-backed home tech startup SmartRent to go public in over $2 billion SPAC deal
- Katapult Announces Tahmineh Maloney as General Counsel
- SmartRent To Go Public in $2.2 Billion Merger with Fifth Wall Acquisition Corp. I (FWAA)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings, IPOs, SPAC
Related EntitiesUBS, Barclays, Definitive Agreement, IPO, SPAC
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!