UPDATE: Peloton (PTON) to Cut Another 12% of Workforce, CEO Questions if 'Viable on Its Own' - WSJ
- Nasdaq leads Wall St lower after robust November jobs data
- U.S. job juggernaut rolled on in November; nonfarm payrolls up 263,000
- We are selling risk rallies - Bank of America's Hartnett
- 'Terrifically beautiful', 'Rarity in retail'... Analysts heap praise on Ulta after strong earnings
- Asana (ASAN) stock hit with two downgrades after earnings; shares tumble 18%
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - October 6, 2022 7:07 AM EDT)
Peloton (NASDAQ: PTON) to Cut Another 500 Jobs, or 12% of Workforce - WSJ
- Peloton CEO Gives Company Six Months to Turn Itself Around -- WSJ
- Peloton CEO Says If Turnaround Fails, Company Likely Not Viable on Its Own -- WSJ
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tesla (TSLA) delivers first EV Semi-truck; no update on output or pricing
- Goodyear Tire (GT) announces election of Norma B. Clayton to its Board
- Warren Buffet's BYD more than doubled production in November
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot Corp. News, Management Comments, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!