UPDATE: LendingClub (LC) Shareholders Meeting Adjourned; Not Yet in Position to Provide State of Co.
- Stimulus hopes set to lift S&P 500 to near record highs
- 'Becoming JP Morgan of the Future': Square (SQ) Dips on Deal to Acquire BNPL Afterpay For $29B in Stock, Benefits Outweigh High Price Says Analyst
- Oil prices hit by concern over Chinese economy and higher supply
- Dollar resumes downtrend after worst week since May
- Li Auto (LI) and Xpeng (XPEV) Surge on Strong Delivery Numbers for July, Nio (NIO) Lags
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - June 7, 2016 2:07 PM EDT)
On June 7, 2016, LendingClub Corporation (the “Company”) adjourned its 2016 Annual Meeting of Stockholders (“Annual Meeting”). Given the developments of the last few weeks, the Company is not yet in a position to provide its stockholders a complete report on the state of the Company. Accordingly, the Company will reconvene its Annual Meeting at 11:00 a.m. Pacific Time on June 28, 2016, with the same virtual meeting access (www.virtualshareholdermeeting.com/LC2016).
Stockholders of record may submit their votes for matters to be considered at the Annual Meeting by Internet, phone, mail or virtual attendance at the Annual Meeting until the polls are formally closed. Stockholders who have already voted in accordance with the instructions contained in the Company’s 2016 Proxy Statement (the “Proxy Statement”) and related materials do not need to submit new proxy cards or give new voting instructions unless they wish to change their votes. Stockholders who have not yet voted can still use the proxy cards and voting instruction forms previously provided to them, or may attend the meeting virtually via the website listed above and vote their shares at the meeting. The Company encourages all stockholders to review the Proxy Statement and 2015 Annual Report carefully before voting. Copies of the Proxy Statement and Annual Report can be obtained free of charge at www.sec.gov or at ir.lendingclub.com.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Autolus Therapeutics' (AUTL) Deal with MRNA - Broad Validation of the Platform - Analyst
- Orbital Energy Group (OEG) Subsidiary, Gibson Technical Services, Acquires Privately Owned Engineering Company, IMMCO Inc.
- Robinhood (HOOD) Continues to Recover, Nears Syndicate Price
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Trader Talk, Trading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!