UPDATE: General Motors (GM) says has not taken downtime or reduced shifts at any of truck plants due to semi shortage - Reuters
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - March 3, 2021 9:16 AM EST)
General Motors (NYSE: GM) says has not taken downtime or reduced shifts at any of truck plants due to semi shortage - Reuters
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- General Motors (GM) Trades at Low, Down 3.3%
- GM, Ford cutting more North American production due to chip shortage
- GSX Techedu Inc. (GSX) Sinks 12% Despite Defense Against Short Report