UPDATE: Eastside Distilling, Inc. (EAST) Files S-3 for a Proposed Offering of up to 4.3M Shares (CORRECTION)
- Futures dip ahead of Fed meeting, big tech earnings
- Tesla (TSLA) Gains on Q2 Beat, Analysts Mostly Positive but Others Cautious
- China's Meituan (MPNGF) Plunges 17.6% to Push Hang Seng Index to 8-Month Lows as Heavy Selling Continues
- Dollar resumes climb as risk appetite fades; yuan, Aussie struggle
- Elon Musk Laid Into Apple (AAPL) During Tesla's (TSLA) Q2 Earnings Call
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - June 16, 2021 5:45 PM EDT)
Eastside Distilling, Inc. (NASDAQ: EAST) has filed an S-3 registering a proposed offering of up to 4,343,069 shares, including underlying warrants and convertible notes.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MedSmart Group Inc (MSGP) Acquires Milanion Limited to Develop Autonomous and Robotic Solutions
- BiomX Inc. (PHGE) Announces $15 Million Registered Direct Offering of Common Stock, Warrants
- AzurRx BioPharma (AZRX) Upsizes Previously Announced 5.5M Share Bought Deal offering to 9.1M Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!