UPDATE: Boeing (BA) Slows Dreamliner Deliveries to Inspect New Factory Flaw - Bloomberg
- Wall Street dips as strong retail data boosts Treasury yields
- Electronic Arts (EA) Rebounds on Reaffirmed Guidance Despite Battlefield 2042 Delay, Be Concerned But Not Worried Says Analyst
- U.S. retail sales surprise to upside in strong boost to economy
- Chat Platform Discord Raises $500 Million, Valuation More Than Doubled In Less Than a Year
- Dollar index jumps after U.S. retail sales show surprise rebound
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
(Updated - September 8, 2020 11:05 AM EDT)
Boeing (NYSE: BA) has slowed deliveries of its 787 Dreamliner as crews check for a new manufacturing flaw involving gaps in the horizontal stabilizer that are wider than set by engineering specifications, according to a report from Bloomberg.
The company is also inspecting newly built Dreamliners for faults with carbon-composite fuselage skin, an issue that came to light last month.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Boeing (BA) Names Ziad Ojakli to Head Government Operations
- AEye (LIDR) halted on volatility after a spike higher; last up 60.7%
- Boeing Announces $1.4 Million to Support Afghan Allies and Military Veterans
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot Corp. News, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!