UPDATE: Atotech Ltd. (ATC) Prices 29.268M Share IPO at $17/Sh
- Wall Street rebounds after two-day decline; Netflix slides
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop 2% on U.S. crude build, COVID-19 surge in India
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Q1 Beat Prompts Two Street Upgrades
- U.S. dollar losses bounce after Canada tips toward higher rates
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - February 4, 2021 6:25 AM EST)
Atotech Limited (NYSE: ATC), a leading specialty chemicals technology company and a market leader in advanced electroplating solutions, has priced its initial public offering of 29,268,000 of its common shares at $17.00 per share. The shares are expected to begin trading on Thursday, February 4, 2021 on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol “ATC,” and the offering is expected to close on February 8, 2021, subject to customary closing conditions. The underwriters of the offering will also have a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 4,390,200 common shares from certain affiliates of The Carlyle Group Inc. (the “selling shareholders”).
Citigroup, Credit Suisse, BofA Securities and J.P. Morgan are lead book-running managers for the proposed initial public offering. Additional book-running managers are Barclays, Deutsche Bank Securities, Jefferies, RBC Capital Markets, UBS Investment Bank, Baird, BMO Capital Markets and HSBC. The co-managers are TCG Capital Markets L.L.C. and Mischler Financial Group, Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UiPath (PATH) IPO Opens 17% Higher
- DoubleVerify Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- DoubleVerify Holdings Inc. (DV) Prices 13.33M Share IPO at $27/Sh