UPDATE: Allergan (AGN) Increases Quarterly Dividend 2.86% to $0.72; 1.8% Yield
- Wall Street ends sharply higher as Treasury yields dip
- Take Advantage of Pullback and Buy Apple (AAPL) Stock - Analyst
- Porsche AG Shares Debut on Frankfurt Boerse
- Apple Falls 4% on Report It Will Not Ramp Up iPhone 14 Production, Analyst Not Surprised
- Biogen (BIIB) Surges After 'Best-Case' Alzheimer's Drug Trial Results; Stock Earns Several Upgrades
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
(Updated - February 9, 2018 8:12 AM EST)
Allergan (NYSE: AGN) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.72 per share, or $2.88 annualized. This is a 2.86% increase from the prior dividend of $0.75.
The dividend will be payable on March 28, 2018, to stockholders of record on February 28, 2018, with an ex-dividend date of February 27, 2018.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.8 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Allergan (AGN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- 2 Dividend Hikes of Interest Today
- Glacier Bancorp (GBCI) Declares $0.33 Quarterly Dividend; 2.6% Yield
- Fortune Brands Home & Security (FBHS) Declares $0.28 Quarterly Dividend; 2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!