U.S. Markets Up over 3% Pre-Market, SPY +3.6%, QQQ +3.4% and DIA +3.27%
- Nasdaq tumbles 2% on weak data, surging bond yields
- Ford (F) Stock Soars on $11.4 Billion EV Partnership with Battery Maker SK Innovation (SKOVF)
- Brent oil near $80 a barrel on tighter supplies
- Piper Sandler Raises Estimates on Tesla (TSLA) Ahead of 'Best-Ever Quarter' in Q3
- Buy-the-dip Mentality Continues to Dominate, Last Week's $5.9 Billion Stock Inflows Were Fourth Largest Since 2008 - BofA
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
U.S. markets showing signs of rebounding pre-market with S&P 500 (NYSE: SPY) up roughly 3.5%, while the Nasdaq (NASDAQ: QQQ) and Dow Jones Index (NYSE: DIA) positive over 3% in early pre-market trading.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nasdaq Falls 1.45%, S&P 500 Down 0.85%
- Apyx Medical Corp. (APYX) halted on volatility after spike higher, last up 12%
- U.S. Likely to Hit Debt Ceiling by October 18, Yellen Says
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Technicals, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!