U-BX Technology (UBXG) Announces Downsized 5M Share IPO at 5/sh
- Wall St falls after bleak manufacturing data, Salesforce tumbles
- S&P 500 to re-test lows in H1 and then rally to 4200 on Fed pivot signal - JPMorgan
- Salesforce (CRM) drops after soft results, MS sees attractive valuation
- Snowflake (SNOW) falls as macro headwinds drag on guidance, analysts remain upbeat
- Piper Sandler says Apple (AAPL) likely lost 9M iPhone 14 units, cuts revenue estimates
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
U-BX Technology (NASDAQ: UBXG) has filed for a downsized 5,000,000 share IPO at 5 per share. The company previously indicated 6,000,000 share offering at $4.50-$5.50 per share.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Blink Charging (BLNK) deploys EV charging stations in Atlanta
- FREYR Battery (FREY) Prices Upsized $230M Public Offering of Ordinary Shares at $11.50/sh
- KULR Technology Group (KULR) Adds to Suite of Battery Safety and Testing Solutions With New Commercial License of NASA Technology
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, IPOs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!