Twitter (TWTR) seeks to least double total annual revenue from $3.7 billion in 2020 to $7.5 billion or more in 2023
- S&P 500, Dow hit record highs after bumper earnings from big banks
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Dollar heads for second week of losses as yields decline
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q1 EPS by 52c
- Apple (AAPL) May Scrap iPhone Mini Next Year, New Lineup to Focus on Camera Quality, Says Top Analyst
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Twitter (NYSE: TWTR) disclosed:
In connection with its previously announced 2021 Analyst Day, being held today, February 25, 2021, Twitter, Inc. (“Twitter” or the “Company”) announced three long-term goals:
• Double development velocity by the end of 2023, which means doubling the number of features shipped per employee that directly drive either mDAU or revenue.
• Reach at least 315 million mDAU in Q4 2023, which represents a ~20% compound annual growth rate from the base of 152 million mDAU reported in Q4 2019, which was the most recently reported mDAU when Twitter first announced this ambition in March of 2020.
• At least double total annual revenue from $3.7 billion in 2020 to $7.5 billion or more in 2023.
The Company also reiterated its long-term margin target of mid-teens GAAP operating margin, or 40-45% adjusted EBITDA margin.
This information is intended to be furnished under Item 7.01 of Form 8-K, “Regulation FD Disclosure” and shall not be deemed “filed” for purposes of Section 18 of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended (the “Exchange Act”), or incorporated by reference in any filing under the Securities Act of 1933, as amended, or the Exchange Act, except as shall be expressly set forth by specific reference in such a filing.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Wedbush Assumes Twitter, Inc. (TWTR) at Neutral
- Paya Holdings Inc. (PAYA) Announces Oni Chukwu to Board
- AAR Corp. (AIR) Reports Election of Ellen M. Lord to Board
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Guidance, Hot Corp. News, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!