Twilio (TWLO) Announces $1 Billion Proposed Public Offering of Class A Common Stock
- Dow hits milestone, S&P breaks record high on tech rally
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) to Acquire PPD, Inc. (PPD) for $47.50/sh, $17.4 Billion
- U.S. retail sales post largest gain in 10 months; weekly jobless claims fall
- The Stock Market is Almost 'Completely Broken' - Einhorn
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Twilio Inc. (“Twilio”) (NYSE: TWLO), the leading cloud communications platform, today announced that it has commenced an underwritten public offering of $1,000,000,000 of shares of its Class A common stock. All of the shares in the proposed offering will be sold by Twilio. In addition, Twilio expects to grant the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional $150,000,000 of shares of its Class A common stock in the offering. The proposed offering is subject to market and other conditions, and there can be no assurance as to whether or when the proposed offering may be completed, or as to the actual size or terms of the offering.
Morgan Stanley and J.P. Morgan are acting as joint book-running managers for the proposed offering. Academy Securities, Cabrera Capital Markets and Siebert Williams Shank are acting as co-managers for the proposed offering.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MER Telemanagement Solutions (MTSL) Signs Definitive Merger Agreement with SharpLink
- Agilon Health Inc. (AGL) IPO Opens 23% Higher
- PHX Minerals (PHX) Announces 5M Share Public Offering Of Shares Of Common Stock