Tupperware Brands (TUP) Announces Resignation of SVP and Chief Accounting Officer Madeline Otero
- S&P 500, Nasdaq notch biggest weekly losses since March
- S&P 500 could end the year over 10% higher from here - Piper Sandler
- Citi says Meta shares to rally in near term on share gains, upcoming AI event
- Ads are coming to Amazon Prime Video next year; Stock pops
- 'Sell the last rate hike' strategy is in action, stocks could fall further - BofA's Hartnett
On September 12, 2023, Madeline Otero, Senior Vice President & Chief Accounting Officer of Tupperware Brands (NYSE: TUP), informed the Company of her intention to resign from her position, effective following the filing of the Company’s Form 10-K, expected by mid-October 2023. Ms. Otero’s decision to resign from the Company was not due to any disagreement with the Company, its management or the Board of Directors on any matter relating to the Company’s operations, policies or practices. The Company is in the process of engaging a consultant to provide coverage of the accounting function and to work closely with Ms. Otero to ensure a smooth transition of her responsibilities. Following Ms. Otero’s departure and until her successor is appointed, Mariela Matute, Chief Financial Officer, will serve also as the Company’s principal accounting officer. The Company thanks Ms. Otero for her 23 years of service.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SES AI (SES) Announces Resignation of CTO Yongkyu Son
- Kiora Pharmaceuticals (KPRX) Announces Chairman Retirement
- TJX Cos. (TJX) Appoints Charles F. Wagner to its Board
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!