TuSimple (TSP) Reports Q1 Loss of $6.43; Offers FY21 Revenue Outlook
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
TuSimple (NASDAQ: TSP) reported Q1 EPS of ($6.43), versus ($0.45) reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $944 thousand, versus $259 thousand reported last year.
TuSimple President and CEO, Cheng Lu, commented, "TuSimple continued to gain momentum throughout Q1 2021 by refining our proprietary artificial intelligence technology and designing our purpose-built L4, Class 8 truck with Navistar. Alongside these technology developments, we led the industry in building autonomous vehicle ecosystem partnerships and expanded our Autonomous Freight Network."
Lu continued, "In April, we became the first autonomous driving company to list on a stock exchange. The $1 billion of growth capital we raised through our IPO provides us with a substantial runway to focus on our technology and continue our industry leadership in autonomous trucking. With this capital, we are more confident than ever that we will achieve our mission to bring a reliable, low-cost trucking solution to market while setting a new standard for safety and efficiency."
TuSimple sees FY2021 revenue of $5-7 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on TuSimple (TSP) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Middlefield Banc Corp. (MBCN) Announces CEO Retirement and Succession Plan
- Globus Maritime (GLBS) Shares Up 13% Following Earnings
- Luokung Technology (LKCO) Announces Subsidiary eMapgo's Contract Win for New Generation Traffic Control Network and Smart Highway Demonstration Project
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings, Guidance, Management Comments
Related EntitiesEarnings, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!