Trustmark Corp (TRMK) Tops Q4 EPS by 14c
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Trustmark Corp (NASDAQ: TRMK) reported Q4 EPS of $0.81, $0.14 better than the analyst estimate of $0.67.
Gerard R. Host, Executive Chairman, stated, “This past year has been extremely challenging for everyone. The effects of COVID-19 have significantly impacted the ways in which we live, work and interact with one another. We extend our deepest sympathies to all who lost loved ones and all who have been impacted by this pandemic. We also extend our sincere appreciation and gratitude to healthcare professionals for their tireless and self-sacrificing work during this pandemic. Also, we want to thank our associates for their countless efforts to serve our customers and support our communities and businesses. Trustmark remains committed to providing solutions to meet customer’s unique needs during these unprecedented times.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Trustmark Corp (TRMK) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Citizens Financial Group (CFG) Tops Q1 EPS by 44c
- Willdan Group (WLDN) Announces CFO Transition
- VEON Ltd. (VEON) Announces Sergi Herrero Stepping Down as co-CEO