Troika Media Group, Inc. (TRKA) Prices 5.78M Share IPO at $4.15/Sh
- S&P 500 flat as telecom weakness offsets strong retail earnings
- Walmart (WMT) Gains After Crushing Estimates, Analysts Bulled Up on 'Strong Q1 Results'
- Home Depot (HD) Leaps After Topping Q1 Estimates, Analyst Positive
- Tesla (TSLA) Stuck as It Can't Deliver 10,000+ Cars From Its Fremont Factory Amid Supply Chain Issues - Report
- Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-A) Now Almost Out of Wells Fargo (WFC), Invests Further into Verizon (VZ) and Kroger (KR), More Selling than Buying Says Analyst
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Troika Media Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: TRKA), a brand identity and communications agency that provides integrated branding and advertising solutions for global brands, primarily in entertainment and sports, today announced the pricing of an underwritten initial public offering of 5,783,133 shares of common stock and warrants to purchase 5,783,133 shares of common stock at a public offering price of $4.15 per share for aggregate gross proceeds of approximately $24.0 million prior to deducting underwriting discounts, commissions, and other offering expenses. In addition, the Company has granted the underwriters a 45-day option to purchase up to an additional 867,469 shares (and warrants) at the public offering price less the underwriting discounts and commissions. TMG intends to use the net proceeds of the offering for acquisitions, general corporate purposes and debt repayments. The offering is expected to close on or around April 22, 2021, subject to satisfaction of customary closing conditions.
The Company has received approval to list its common stock and warrants on the Nasdaq Capital Market, with its common stock trading under the symbol “TRKA” and the warrants trading under the symbol “TRKAW”, with trading expected to begin on April 20, 2021. Each warrant is exercisable for one share of common stock at an exercise price of $4.98 per share and will expire five years from issuance.
Kingswood Capital Markets, division of Benchmark Investments, Inc., is acting as sole book-running manager for the offering. WestPark Capital, Inc. is acting as co-manager.
The Securities and Exchange Commission ("SEC") declared effective a registration statement on Form S-1 relating to these securities on April 19, 2021. A final prospectus relating to this offering will be filed with the SEC.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bright Machines to Become Public Company via Merger with SCVX (SCVX)
- Advent Technologies (ADN) Provides Business Update
- Data Storage Corporation (DTST) Prices 1.6M Unit Upsized Offering at $6.75/Unit; Announces Uplisting to Nasdaq
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings, IPOs
Related EntitiesHulu, S1, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!