Trinseo (TSE) Raises Quarterly Dividend 20% to $0.36; Approves 2M Share Buyback
- S&P hits record, Nasdaq jumps 1% as weak jobs data eases Fed tapering worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar slides to more than two-month low after big U.S. jobs miss
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Trinseo (NYSE: TSE) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.36 per share, or $1.44 annualized. This is a 20% increase from the prior dividend of $0.30.
The dividend will be payable on July 25, 2017, to stockholders of record on July 11, 2017, with an ex-dividend date of July 7, 2017.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.2 percent.
In addition, Trinseo’s Board of Directors authorized the repurchase of up to 2 million shares of the Company’s ordinary shares over the next 18 months. This authorization replaces the Company’s prior repurchase authorization.
“I am pleased with Trinseo’s continued commitment to balance investment opportunities with return of capital to shareholders through an increased dividend and the new share repurchase program,” said Chris Pappas, President and CEO of Trinseo. “These programs underscore our confidence in our continued financial strength and the long-term outlook of our business."
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Trinseo (TSE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Choice Hotels (CHH) Reinstates $0.225 Quarterly Dividend; Approves Buyback Plan
- Overseas Shipholding Group (OSG) Reports Q1 Loss of $0.18
- Centene (CNC) Appoints Drew Asher as Chief Financial Officer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividends, Management Comments, Stock Buybacks
Related EntitiesDividend, Stock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!