Trinseo (TSE) Declares $0.40 Quarterly Dividend; 6.8% Yield
- S&P hits record, Nasdaq rallies as weak jobs data eases Fed taper worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar slides to more than two-month low after big U.S. jobs miss
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Trinseo (NYSE: TSE) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.40 per share, or $1.6 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on April 23, 2020, to stockholders of record on April 9, 2020, with an ex-dividend date of April 8, 2020.
The annual yield on the dividend is 6.8 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Trinseo (TSE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Choice Hotels (CHH) Reinstates $0.225 Quarterly Dividend; Approves Buyback Plan
- American Express (AXP) Declares $0.43 Quarterly Dividend; 1.1% Yield
- EOG Resources (EOG) Declares $1.00 Special Dividend; 1.3% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!