Trinseo (TSE) Declares $0.40 Quarterly Dividend; 3.7% Yield
- S&P 500 backs off on weak telecom stocks despite strong retail earnings
- Walmart (WMT) Gains After Crushing Estimates, Analysts Bulled Up on 'Strong Q1 Results'
- Home Depot (HD) Leaps After Topping Q1 Estimates, Analyst Positive
- Tesla (TSLA) Stuck as It Can't Deliver 10,000+ Cars From Its Fremont Factory Amid Supply Chain Issues - Report
- Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-A) Now Almost Out of Wells Fargo (WFC), Invests Further into Verizon (VZ) and Kroger (KR), More Selling than Buying Says Analyst
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Trinseo (NYSE: TSE) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.40 per share, or $1.6 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on October 24, 2019, to stockholders of record on October 10, 2019, with an ex-dividend date of October 9, 2019.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.7 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Trinseo (TSE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Raytheon Technologies (RTX) reaffirms its 2021 outlook at investor day
- Square (SQ) Launches Integrated, Omnichannel Solutions for Businesses in Ireland
- Park City Group (PCYG) Expands Share Repurchase Program to $6 Million
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!