Tribe Capital Growth Corp I (TCGC) Prices 24M Unit IPO at $10/Unit
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Investors Poured More Money Into Stocks in Past 5 Months Than Last 12 Years, Says BofA, Analysts Worried About Stretched Valuations
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Tribe Capital Growth Corp I (NASDAQ: TCGC) announced today that it priced its initial public offering of 24,000,000 units at $10.00 per unit. The units are expected to be listed on the Nasdaq Capital Market (“Nasdaq”) and trade under the ticker symbol "ATVCU" beginning on March 5, 2021. Each unit consists of one share of Class A common stock and one-fourth of one redeemable warrant. Each whole warrant entitles the holder thereof to purchase one share of Class A common stock at a price of $11.50 per share. Only whole warrants are exercisable and will trade. Once the securities comprising the units begin separate trading, shares of the Class A common stock and warrants are expected to be listed on Nasdaq under the symbols “ATVC” and “ATVCW,” respectively.
TCGC is a special purpose acquisition company (“SPAC”) whose business purpose is to effect a merger, capital stock exchange, asset acquisition, stock purchase, reorganization or similar business combination with one or more businesses. TCGC is sponsored by Tribe Arrow Holdings I LLC, an affiliate of Tribe Capital Management LLC, a registered investment advisor.
TCGC is led by Arjun Sethi, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer; Omar Chohan, Chief Financial Officer; Sumit Mehta, Vice President; and Ted Maidenberg, Secretary.
Cantor Fitzgerald & Co. is acting as the sole book-running manager for the offering. The Company has granted the underwriters a 45-day option to purchase up to an additional 3,600,000 units at the initial public offering price to cover over-allotments, if any. The offering is expected to close on March 9, 2021, subject to customary closing conditions.
The offering is being made only by means of a prospectus.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Grab is said to announce deal with Altimeter Growth Corp (AGC) next week - Bloomberg
- Axon Enterprise (AXON) Invests $90M in Israel's Cellebrite, Which is Going Public via a SPAC
- Didi Chuxing is Said to Have Filed Confidentially for U.S. IPO, Seeking Value of $70 Billion to $100 Billion - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings, IPOs, SPAC
Related EntitiesCantor Fitzgerald, Definitive Agreement, IPO, SPAC
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!