Transact Technologies (TACT) Tops Q2 EPS by 9c, Revenues Beat
- Tesla lifts Nasdaq to record-high close, S&P 500 dips
- Bitcoin (BTC) Recovers to $34,000 as Analysts Insists Crypto Winter Won't Repeat Again
- Dollar edges higher as Fed debate over inflation continues
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys ~$77M in Bitcoin-Related Securities Yesterday on Dip
- Microsoft (MSFT) Price Target Raised to 'Street High' $325 at Wedbush as Cloud Story Is Not Slowing Down
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Transact Technologies (NASDAQ: TACT) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.25), $0.09 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.34). Revenue for the quarter came in at $5.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $5.08 million.
“TransAct’s second quarter performance was relatively solid given the challenges presented by the COVID-19 pandemic. Notwithstanding these challenges and during the heart of the pandemic in Q2 2020, our Food Service Technology (“FST”) recurring revenue, which includes software, labels and service sales, increased over 100% from Q2 2019. Additionally, we continue to invest in our technology to enhance our position in the FST market. Our most recent addition to the BOHA! solution suite is BOHA! Employee Wellness. BOHA! Employee Wellness offers a safe and secure digital process with its mobile app to conduct wellness screenings that will either greenlight employees that can work or identify employees that must go home to recover,” said Bart C. Shuldman, Chairman and CEO of TransAct. “Although the near-term business environment is uncertain, we continue to be excited by the momentum of our BOHA! solution and the long-term opportunities it provides us. Our BOHA! solution continues to resonate with customers and orders for Q3 are projected to grow from the Q2 trough. Most exciting is our projection that BOHA! recurring revenue may exceed $1 million in the third quarter, which would be a first for TransAct. As the headwinds from COVID continue to abate our solutions will be ready to drive measurable improvement across restaurant and foodservice operators’ bottom line.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Transact Technologies (TACT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Steelcase (SCS) Tops Q1 EPS by 7c, Offers Q2 Guidance
- Southwest Airlines (LUV) says Gary Kelly will transition to Executive Chairman in 2022, Robert Jordan will become Kelly's successor as CEO
- Recursion Pharmaceuticals (RXRX) Announces Multi-Year Collaboration with Mila for Tech-Enabled Drug Discovery
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!