Transact Technologies (TACT) Misses Q1 EPS by 5c, Revenues Miss
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Transact Technologies (NASDAQ: TACT) reported Q1 EPS of ($0.13), $0.05 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.08). Revenue for the quarter came in at $10.2 million versus the consensus estimate of $11.18 million.
First Quarter 2020 Financial Highlights
“While the economic headwinds and disruptions in the quarter had an undeniable effect on our results, we are pleased with the upward trajectory of our Food Service Technology revenues prior to the industry disruptions that have occurred as a result of the COVID-19 crisis. We continue to be excited by the momentum of our BOHA! solution and the long-term opportunities it provides us,” said Bart C. Shuldman, Chairman and CEO of TransAct. “Unfortunately, COVID-19 is still causing massive disruptions across the world with widespread closures, and we expect this to continue to negatively impact our casino and gaming business as well as most restaurant and food service locations for the foreseeable future. While it is difficult to predict the magnitude of the impact that the spread of the virus and the associated stay at home orders will have on our customers and our business, we are confident in the steps we have taken to help us manage through these turbulent times.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Transact Technologies (TACT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Middlefield Banc Corp. (MBCN) Announces CEO Retirement and Succession Plan
- Genesco (GCO) Sends Letter to Shareholders Highlighting Strength of its Board and Strategy
- RumbleOn Inc. (RMBL) Appoints Peter Levy, the Company’s Chief Operating Officer, to its Board of Directors
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!