TransMedics Group (TMDX) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c, Revenues Beat
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Investors Poured More Money Into Stocks in Past 5 Months Than Last 12 Years, Says BofA, Analysts Worried About Stretched Valuations
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
TransMedics Group (NASDAQ: TMDX) reported Q4 EPS of ($0.23), $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.25). Revenue for the quarter came in at $7.6 million versus the consensus estimate of $6.04 million.
- Net revenue of $7.6 million in the fourth quarter of 2020, representing 26% growth compared to the fourth quarter of 2019
- Expanded the National OCS Program to include 5 new U.S. regions
- Initiated the OCS Heart DCD CAP program in 25 U.S. heart transplant centers
- Completed enrollment of the OCS Liver PROTECT CAP first tranche of 74 patients
- Appointed Merilee Raines to Board of Directors
- Announced scheduling of OCS Heart FDA Advisory Panel Committee Meeting on April 6, 2021
"Fourth quarter sales exceeded expectations and were driven primarily by the recovery of U.S. OCS Lung procedure volumes as well as progress with the OCS DCD Heart and the OCS Liver CAP clinical programs," said Waleed Hassanein, MD, President and Chief Executive Officer. "We are now focused on leveraging the progress made with our National OCS Program in 2020 and advancing our FDA initiatives in the upcoming months to accelerate our growth through 2021 and beyond."
For earnings history and earnings-related data on TransMedics Group (TMDX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- WD-40 Co. (WDFC) Misses Q2 EPS by 8c
- Sanofi (SNY) Acquires Tidal Therapeutics for $160M Upfront and Up to $310M in Milestones
- Alphatec Holdings (ATEC) Announces Preliminary Q1 Revenue Results and Provides Corporate Updates
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings, Management Comments
Related EntitiesEarnings, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!