Tradeweb Markets (TW) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS, Revenues Beat
- S&P 500, Dow ease from record levels; earnings, data in focus
- Microsoft (MSFT) announces $19.7 billion acquisition of Nuance (NUAN)
- Alibaba (BABA) Gets a Record $2.8 Billion Anti-Monopoly Fine, Shares Soar as a 'Major Overhang' is Lifted
- Tesla (TSLA) Upgraded to 'Buy' at Canaccord Genuity and PT Raised by 155%, as it 'Holds a Several-Year Lead' in EV While Storage Business Accelerates
- Dollar bounces higher as traders brace for inflation data
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Tradeweb Markets (NASDAQ: TW) reported Q4 EPS of $0.34, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.34. Revenue for the quarter came in at $233.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $229.34 million.
- $233.1 million quarterly gross revenues increased 18.1% (15.9% on a constant currency basis) year over year. Full Year 2020 gross revenue increase of 15.1% vs Full Year 2019
- $897.9 billion record average daily volume (“ADV”) for the quarter, an increase of 30.9% year over year with ADV records in U.S. High Yield bonds, Chinese bonds and Repos. Quarterly records for TRACE market share in U.S. High Grade and U.S. High Yield bonds
- $66.4 million net income and $80.5 million adjusted net income for the quarter, increases of 16.0%, and 33.1% respectively from the prior year period
- 49.2% adjusted EBITDA margin or $114.6 million adjusted EBITDA for the quarter, compared to 46.9% or $92.4 million respectively for the prior year period
- $0.28 diluted earnings per share (“Diluted EPS”) for the quarter and $0.34 adjusted diluted earnings per share
- $0.08 per share quarterly cash dividend declared and $150 million share repurchase program launched
Lee Olesky, CEO of Tradeweb Markets:
“Strong financial results for the fourth quarter capped off a transformative year for Tradeweb. We reported record average daily volumes for Q4 thanks to broad-based momentum across asset classes. Wherever our clients were working in 2020, we know that electronic trading, digital processing and data helped them navigate unprecedented debt issuance and market volatility. Our markets are evolving, and with 2021 volumes off to a strong start we are excited about the role electronic trading continues to play in that evolution."
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Tradeweb Markets (TW) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- DiaSorin to Acquire Luminex (LMNX) for $1.8 Billion
- Tradeweb Markets (TW) PT Raised to $75 at Jefferies
- Pintec Technology (PT) to Acquire Jishengtai
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!