TradeZero Agrees to Dune Acquisition (DUNE) SPAC Merger - Bloomberg
- Nasdaq, S&P 500 end lower, dragged down by communications services
- Intel (INTC) Stock Plummets as Expensive Investments Expected to Pressure Margins and FCF, Prompting Three Downgrades to Neutral
- Snap (SNAP) Stock Just Crashed 25% Following Earnings, Analyst Reaction Mixed
- Beyond Meat (BYND) Stock Plunges 14% After Slashing Revenue Outlook Amid a Decrease in Retail Orders
- Dollar pares losses as Powell signals bond taper
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
TradeZero has agreed to merge with Dune Acquisition (NASDAQ: DUNE), Bloomberg reported, citing an interview with itc CEO. The deal is set to give the combined company an enterprise value of $556 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Redbox Completes Business Combination With Seaport Global Acquisition Corp. (SGAM)
- Pegasus Digital Mobility Acquisition Corp. (PGSS.U) Prices 20M Unit IPO at $10/unit
- Iconic Sports Acquisition Corp. (ICNC.U) Prices 30M Unit IPO at $10/unit
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot Corp. News, Mergers and Acquisitions, SPAC
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!