Towne Bank (TOWN) Names Brad E. Schwartz President and CEO
- Futures rise as Evergrande concerns ease, Fed now in focus
- Adobe (ADBE) Tops Q3 Estimates, After-Hours Move Lower in Shares Creates a Buying Opportunity Says Analyst
- Netflix (NFLX) Global TAM is 650M Households By 2026 with Over 50% Penetration, Stifel Says; PT Raised to $650
- Oil prices rise on expected U.S. stocks draw
- FedEx (FDX) Falls After Missing on Q1 and FY EPS Expectations Amid Labor Costs, Raymond James Downgrades to Market Perform
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
TowneBank (NASDAQ: Towne) announced today that its Board of Directors has elected Brad Schwartz as President and Chief Operating Officer succeeding J. Morgan Davis who will continue to serve as Chief Executive Officer of the Company.
“Brad joined our Towne family in 2016 with the merger of Towne and Monarch Bank, where he served as Chief Executive Officer. Since that time, he has played a significant role in the enhancement of our operational capabilities as well as his contribution to the more than doubling of our company’s assets and earnings since 2016,” said G. Robert Aston, Jr., Executive Chairman of the Board of Directors.
Schwartz has a B.S. in Business Administration from Longwood University, a Master of Business Administration from University of Richmond and is a graduate of Stonier Graduate School of Banking at Georgetown University.
He is a past member of the Board of Directors of the Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, the Board of Visitors of Longwood University, and is a current member of the Board of Directors of the Virginia Bankers Association.
Founded in 1999, TowneBank is a company built on relationships, offering a full range of banking and other financial services, with a mission of serving others and enriching lives. Dedicated to a culture of caring, Towne values all employees and members by embracing their diverse talents, perspectives, and experiences.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Carrier Global (CARR) to Acquire Nlyte Software
- Pentair (PNR) Appoints Melissa Barra to Board of Directors
- Bonanza Goldfields Corp. (BONZ) to Acquire Marvion
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Changes, Management Comments
Related EntitiesWarren Buffett, Earnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!