Toro Company (TTC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 11.1% to $0.25; 1.3% Yield
- Inflation fears push S&P 500 to one-month low
- Tesla (TSLA) Sales in China 'Stagnated' in April, Wedbush Notes
- Roblox (RBLX) Gains as Sales Rise 140%, Analyst Raises PT on Strong Growth and Early China Launch
- Dollar hits fresh 10-week lows ahead of inflation report
- Tesla (TSLA) Halts Plans to Buy Land in Shanghai Amid Increased Tensions with China: Report
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Toro Company (NYSE: TTC) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.25 per share, or $1 annualized. This is an 11.1% increase from the prior dividend of $0.225.
The dividend will be payable on January 9, 2020, to stockholders of record on December 26, 2019, with an ex-dividend date of December 24, 2019.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.3 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Toro Company (TTC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Yum! Brands (YUM) Declares $0.50 Quarterly Dividend; Approves $2B Buyback Plan
- L Brands (LB) to Separate Bath & Body Works and Victoria’s Secret Into Two Industry-Leading Publicly Traded Companies
- Chevron (CVX) and Noble Midstream Partners LP (NBLX) Complete Merger Transaction
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!