Torchlight Energy Resources (TRCH) Provides Update on Proposed Business Combination Timing and Payment Date for Preferred Stock Dividend
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Torchlight Energy Resources, Inc. (NASDAQ: TRCH), an oil and gas exploration company ('Torchlight'), today announced that Torchlight and Metamaterial Inc. ('Metamaterial') have agreed to extend the outside date by which Torchlight and Metamaterial must close their business combination transaction (the "Arrangement") to June 30, 2021. The extension provides time for the June 24, 2021 record date and the June 25th payment date of the special Series A Preferred Stock dividend, declared on June 14, 2021, to transpire.
The payment date for the Series A Preferred Stock dividend will be June 25th. The Company expects to close the Arrangement no later than June 30th, 2021.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Employers Holdings (EIG) Declares $0.25 Quarterly Dividend
- Fentura Financial, Inc. (FETM) Declares $0.08 Quarterly Dividend; 1.2% Yield
- PerkinElmer (PKI) Declares $0.07 Quarterly Dividend; 0.2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividends, Momentum Movers
Related EntitiesDividend, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!