Topps (MUDS) Launches Baseball Card NFTs
- Wall Street ends volatile week sharply higher
- Disney (DIS) Dips As Streaming Business Shows Signs of Slowing Down, Analysts 'Very Bullish' on LT Opportunity
- Airbnb (ABNB) Bookings Up 52% to Help Sales Beat, Seen as a 'Blow Out Quarter' as More Upside is Left
- DoorDash (DASH) Reports Bigger Loss and a Sales Beat, Shares Soars on Strong Guidance and Two Upgrades to 'Buy'
- Coinbase (COIN) To Add Dogecoin Trading in the Next Few Weeks
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Topps, which is merging with SPAC Mudrick Capital Acquisition Corporation II (NASDAQ: MUDS), announced that NFT packs of cards that will debut on 4/20. The company will offer 50,000 Standard Packs with 6 cards each at $5 and 24,090 Premium Packs with 45 cards at $100 (LINK)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cipher Mining Announces Filing of Registration Statement on Form S-4 in Connection with Its Proposed Acquisition by Good Works Acquisition Corp. (GWAC)
- Ackman said shareholders will own a minority of SPAC deal being contemplated
- Momentus Receives Draft National Security Agreement (SRAC)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, SPAC, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!