Tivic Health Systems (TIVC) Prices $1.8 Million Public Offering of Common Stock at $0.055/share
- S&P 500 and Nasdaq notch highest closes since early 2022
- U.S. economy adds 199,000 jobs in November
- Fed should 'lowball' rate cuts expectations next week says analyst after strong jobs data
- Bernstein's best idea for 2024? Short Tesla stock
- Analysts defend Broadcom as annual guidance falls short after FQ4 earnings beat
Tivic Health® Systems, Inc. (“Tivic”, “Company”, Nasdaq: TIVC), a health tech company that develops and commercializes bioelectronic medicine, today announced the pricing of its previously announced public offering of 32,500,000 shares of its common stock at a public offering price of $0.055 per share. Gross proceeds from the offering are expected to be approximately $1.8 million before deducting placement agent fees and estimated offering expenses. Tivic intends to use the net proceeds of the offering for working capital and general corporate purposes.
Maxim Group LLC is acting as the sole placement agent, on a reasonable best-efforts basis for the offering.
The closing of the offering is expected to occur on or about July 11, 2023, subject to the satisfaction of customary closing conditions.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Milestone Scientific (MLSS) Announces Proposed Public Offering of Common Stock
- Cyngn Inc (CYN) Prices $5 Million Public Offering of Common Stock
- FDA Approves First Gene Therapies to Treat Patients with Sickle Cell Disease (CRSP) (VRTX) (BLUE)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Related EntitiesMaxim Group, S3, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!