Tivic Health Systems (TIVC) Announces Proposed Public Offering of Common Stock
- Wall Street ends down as megacaps give back gains
- Current S&P 500 valuation is not leaving 'any margin for error' - JPMorgan
- Dow Jones, Nasdaq, S&P 500 weekly preview: Can this rally hold?
- Stocks retreat after rally with jobs data eyed, yields climb
- Alaska Air (ALK) drops 9% on $1.9 billion deal to buy Hawaiian (HA)
Tivic Health® Systems, Inc. (“Tivic”, “Company”, Nasdaq: TIVC), a health tech company that develops and commercializes bioelectronic medicine, today announced that it intends to offer and sell shares of its common stock in a public offering. All of the shares of common stock are being offered by Tivic. Tivic intends to use the net proceeds of the offering, if any, for working capital and general corporate purposes. Consummation of the offering is subject to market and other conditions, and there can be no assurance as to whether or when the offering may be completed, or as to the actual size or terms of the offering.
Maxim Group LLC is acting as the sole placement agent, on a reasonable best efforts basis, for the offering.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- EyePoint Pharmaceuticals (EYPT) Announces Proposed Public Offering of Common Stock
- Hayward (HAYW) announces promotion of John Collins to Chief Commercial Officer
- Mullen (MULN) delivers fresh set of EVs to Randy Marion
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Related EntitiesMaxim Group, S3, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!