Thomson Reuters (TRI) Misses Q1 EPS by 7c
- Dow ends at record high after upbeat jobless claims report
- PayPal (PYPL) Gains After Topping Q1 and Guidance Expectations, Crypto Seen as a Key Growth Driver Going Forward
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
- Fed's Kaplan wants taper talk 'sooner rather than later'
- U.S. weekly jobless claims drop below 500,000; layoffs lowest since 2000
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Thomson Reuters (NYSE: TRI) reported Q1 EPS of $0.58, $0.07 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.65.
"Our first-quarter performance reflects a strong start to the year, and we are encouraged by the momentum we see building. Our customers are more confident in an improving economic environment and those positive prevailing tailwinds were reflected in strong sales across our businesses. Despite the improving outlook, risks remain as the pandemic is still significantly impacting many parts of the world. However, we are encouraged by the first quarter's results and our increasing confidence is reflected in our new outlook for the second quarter and the increase to the low end of our revenue outlook for the full year," said Steve Hasker, president and CEO of Thomson Reuters.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Thomson Reuters (TRI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- RE/MAX Holdings (RMAX) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c, Revenues Miss; Offers 2Q & FY21 Revenues Guidance
- Microchip Technology (MCHP) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c, Offers Guidance
- Rapid7, Inc. (RPD) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Revenues Beat; Offers 2Q & FY21 Revenues Guidance Above Consensus, Affirms 2Q & FY21 EPs Views
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!