TherapeuticsMD (TXMD) Receives Approval from FDA of sNDA for BIJUVA
- Wall Street jumps on retailer outlook hikes, ebbing Fed fears
- Broadcom (AVGO) to Acquire VMware (VMW) for Approximately $61 Billion in Cash and Stock
- Ulta Beauty Shares Surge 8% on Q1 Beat and Raise
- NVIDIA (NVDA) Falls on Downbeat Guidance, Evercore ISI Remains a Buyer as Shares Trade Near an 'Estimated Floor of $150'
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/26: Ulta, Dell Jump on Earnings; Gap, American Eagle Sink (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
TherapeuticsMD (NASDAQ: TXMD) disclosed:
On December 28, 2021, TherapeuticsMD, Inc., a Nevada corporation (the “Company”), received approval from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (the “FDA”) on the supplemental New Drug Application for the 0.5 mg/100 mg dose of the Company’s BIJUVA® product. The Company is currently evaluating plans for commercialization of the low dosage BIJUVA® product.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Harpoon Therapeutics Inc. (HARP) Reports Interim Data from Ongoing Dose Escalation Portion of T Cell Engager HPN328 Clinical Trial
- Mirati Therapeutics (MRTX) Adagrasib Delivers Positive Results in Registration-Enabling Study of Patients with KRASG12C-Mutated Advanced Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer
- Zymeworks (ZYME) Announces Positive Zanidatamab Antitumor Activity at ASCO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!