The9 Limited (NCTY) Signed Legally Binding MOU on Additional Purchase of Bitcoin Mining Machines
- Wall Street heads for subdued start as Netflix, oil drop
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop as India's COVID-19 surge dents demand outlook
- Dollar firm as COVID-19 resurgence hits reflation trades
- Manchester United (MANU) Stock Falls as European Super League Collapses Amid Huge Fans Backlash
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
The9 Limited (Nasdaq: NCTY) ("The9"), an established Internet company, today announced that it signed three legally binding Memorandums of Understanding (collectively the "MOUs") with three unrelated Bitcoin mining machine owners to purchase Bitcoin mining machines by the issuance of Class A ordinary shares. This batch of Bitcoin mining machines includes different brands such as AvalonMiner, AntMiner and WhatsMiner, with an additional total number of 10,252 units and an additional total hash rate of approximately 192PH/S. According to the MOUs, The9 will issue approximately 5,883,750 Class A ordinary shares (equivalent to 196,125 ADSs) to the sellers based on The9 share price of US$38.51 prior to the MOUs, with a lock up period of 6 months. The number of Class A ordinary shares to be issued is subject to certain price adjustment mechanisms to be assessed 6 months after the signing of the definitive agreements. The9 will designate an independent valuation firm to conduct examination and assessment of the Bitcoin mining machine fair market value, and will make adjustment to the number of Class A ordinary shares to be issued if needed.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Futu Holdings (FUTU) Prices 9.5M Offering at $130/ADS
- The9 Signed a Legally Binding Term Sheet on an Investment in Skychain Technologies Inc. for Constructing Mining Facilities in Canada
- Revolution Medicines (RVMD) Reports First Patient Dosing in Phase 1/1b Clinical Study of RMC-5552 in Patients with Advanced Solid Tumors
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings, Hot Corp. News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!